Our public records data indicates the average age for Mandy Lthai is 51 - 61 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $70 - $80k.
55% of all Mandy Lthai’s are married. The other 45% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Lthai is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.