Our public records data indicates the average age for Magdi Abadir is 44 - 54 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $66 - $76k.
52% of all Magdi Abadir’s are married. The other 48% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Abadir is ranked as the 174,506th most popular last name in the United States.