Our public records data indicates the average age for Lucas Aabel is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
49% of all Lucas Aabel’s are married. The other 51% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aabel is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.