Our public records data indicates the average age for Lois Aalderks is 79 - 89 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $84 - $94k.
49 % of all Lois Aalderks’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalderks is ranked as the 1,434th most popular last name in the United States.