Our public records data indicates the average age for Lisa Vonwald is 44 - 54 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
55% of all Lisa Vonwald’s are married. The other 45% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Vonwald is ranked as the 51,156th most popular last name in the United States.