Our public records data indicates the average age for Linnea Aaland is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $49 - $59k.
51 % of all Linnea Aaland’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.