Our public records data indicates the average age for Leona Wilson is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
59% of all Leona Wilson’s are married. The other 41% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Wilson is ranked as the 16th most popular last name in the United States.