Our public records data indicates the average age for Leah Aakre is 36 - 46 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $57 - $67k.
51 % of all Leah Aakre’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.