Our public records data indicates the average age for Lawrence Aahmad is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $63 - $73k.
58 % of all Lawrence Aahmad’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aahmad is ranked as the 970th most popular last name in the United States.