Our public records data indicates the average age for La Aagnew is 94 - 104 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $79 - $89k.
59 % of all La Aagnew’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagnew is ranked as the 877th most popular last name in the United States.