Our public records data indicates the average age for Klas Aahman is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $103 - $113k.
45 % of all Klas Aahman’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aahman is ranked as the 972nd most popular last name in the United States.