Our public records data indicates the average age for Keenan Kaber is 17 - 27 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
54% of all Keenan Kaber’s are married. The other 46% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Kaber is ranked as the 130,701st most popular last name in the United States.