Our public records data indicates the average age for Kathleen Aakre is 57 - 67 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
46 % of all Kathleen Aakre’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.