Our public records data indicates the average age for Katherine Aalderks is 103 - 113 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $77 - $87k.
57 % of all Katherine Aalderks’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalderks is ranked as the 1,434th most popular last name in the United States.