Our public records data indicates the average age for Katharine Aabt is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $105 - $115k.
52% of all Katharine Aabt’s are married. The other 48% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aabt is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.