Our public records data indicates the average age for Judah Abadi is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $100 - $110k.
45% of all Judah Abadi’s are married. The other 55% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Abadi is ranked as the 80,562nd most popular last name in the United States.