Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aagt is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
49 % of all John Aagt’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagt is ranked as the 904th most popular last name in the United States.