Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aagre is 102 - 112 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $93 - $103k.
49 % of all John Aagre’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagre is ranked as the 896th most popular last name in the United States.