Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aag is 92 - 102 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $97 - $107k.
59 % of all John Aag’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aag is ranked as the 775th most popular last name in the United States.