Our public records data indicates the average age for Joann Aaken is 54 - 64 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
57 % of all Joann Aaken’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaken is ranked as the 1,163rd most popular last name in the United States.