Our public records data indicates the average age for Jessica Aakhus is 32 - 42 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $78 - $88k.
52 % of all Jessica Aakhus’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhus is ranked as the 1,187th most popular last name in the United States.