Our public records data indicates the average age for Jeff Baase is 49 - 59 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $97 - $107k.
57% of all Jeff Baase’s are married. The other 43% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Baase is ranked as the 121,610th most popular last name in the United States.