Our public records data indicates the average age for Jasviner Aakar is 37 - 47 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $79 - $89k.
45 % of all Jasviner Aakar’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakar is ranked as the 1,144th most popular last name in the United States.