Our public records data indicates the average age for Jason Aaestad is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $104 - $114k.
51 % of all Jason Aaestad’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaestad is ranked as the 703rd most popular last name in the United States.