Our public records data indicates the average age for Jason A is 51 - 61 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
46% of all Jason A’s are married. The other 54% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
A is ranked as the 16,061st most popular last name in the United States.