Our public records data indicates the average age for Janine Aaker is 67 - 77 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $40 - $50k.
47 % of all Janine Aaker’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.