Our public records data indicates the average age for James Aaby is 75 - 85 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $60 - $70k.
45% of all James Aaby’s are married. The other 55% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaby is ranked as the 59,762nd most popular last name in the United States.