Our public records data indicates the average age for Jacob Abadia is 39 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $43 - $53k.
45% of all Jacob Abadia’s are married. The other 55% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Abadia is ranked as the 103,075th most popular last name in the United States.