Our public records data indicates the average age for Husham Aalhasan is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $49 - $59k.
60 % of all Husham Aalhasan’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalhasan is ranked as the 1,515th most popular last name in the United States.