Our public records data indicates the average age for Hossien Aafer is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $69 - $79k.
55 % of all Hossien Aafer’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafer is ranked as the 733rd most popular last name in the United States.