Our public records data indicates the average age for Holly Newel is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $68 - $78k.
55% of all Holly Newel’s are married. The other 45% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newel is ranked as the 98,820th most popular last name in the United States.