Our public records data indicates the average age for Henry Baase is 76 - 86 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
49% of all Henry Baase’s are married. The other 51% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Baase is ranked as the 121,610th most popular last name in the United States.