Our public records data indicates the average age for Henry Aalfs is 90 - 100 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $81 - $91k.
48 % of all Henry Aalfs’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.