Our public records data indicates the average age for Harold Aalgaard is 75 - 85 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
46 % of all Harold Aalgaard’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.