Our public records data indicates the average age for Harold Aalbu is 100 - 110 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $56 - $66k.
51 % of all Harold Aalbu’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalbu is ranked as the 1,402nd most popular last name in the United States.