Our public records data indicates the average age for Geirr Aakhus is 71 - 81 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $79 - $89k.
47 % of all Geirr Aakhus’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhus is ranked as the 1,187th most popular last name in the United States.