Our public records data indicates the average age for Gail Newman is 72 - 82 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $66 - $76k.
51% of all Gail Newman’s are married. The other 49% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newman is ranked as the 399th most popular last name in the United States.