Our public records data indicates the average age for Emilie Aagaard is 92 - 102 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $50 - $60k.
54 % of all Emilie Aagaard’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.