Our public records data indicates the average age for Elnor Aagard is 89 - 99 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $60 - $70k.
56 % of all Elnor Aagard’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.