Our public records data indicates the average age for Douglas Habegger is 47 - 57 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
55% of all Douglas Habegger’s are married. The other 45% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Habegger is ranked as the 41,523rd most popular last name in the United States.