Our public records data indicates the average age for Doris Aakvik is 93 - 103 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $44 - $54k.
48 % of all Doris Aakvik’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakvik is ranked as the 1,244th most popular last name in the United States.