Our public records data indicates the average age for Donna Aagard is 72 - 82 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
59 % of all Donna Aagard’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.