Our public records data indicates the average age for Delaine Newman is 44 - 54 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $95 - $105k.
45% of all Delaine Newman’s are married. The other 55% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newman is ranked as the 399th most popular last name in the United States.