Our public records data indicates the average age for Dejah George is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $48 - $58k.
56% of all Dejah George’s are married. The other 44% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
George is ranked as the 273rd most popular last name in the United States.