Our public records data indicates the average age for David Nacleno is 47 - 57 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $97 - $107k.
54% of all David Nacleno’s are married. The other 46% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Nacleno is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.