Our public records data indicates the average age for David Aagard is 63 - 73 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $55 - $65k.
58 % of all David Aagard’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.