Our public records data indicates the average age for Dag Aakervik is 53 - 63 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $43 - $53k.
52 % of all Dag Aakervik’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakervik is ranked as the 1,176th most popular last name in the United States.