Our public records data indicates the average age for Dacia Maccarato is 65 - 75 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $43 - $53k.
53% of all Dacia Maccarato’s are married. The other 47% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Maccarato is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.