Our public records data indicates the average age for Constance Nasello is 89 - 99 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
60% of all Constance Nasello’s are married. The other 40% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Nasello is ranked as the 48,594th most popular last name in the United States.