Our public records data indicates the average age for Clifford Aagaard is 97 - 107 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $43 - $53k.
58 % of all Clifford Aagaard’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.